The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo

2 posters

Go down

"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo Empty "I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo

Post by Argo Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Character Name: Argo
Character Age: 2 years
Character Gender: Male Character
Personality: Is mostly not talkative and almost always alone but can warm up with others in time. Is a brave young wolf who still cares for everyone in the pack. 
Appearance: Silver fur with white underbelly and bottom of muzzle. Gold eyes and back tips on ears and tail.
Clan: Mountain Clan
Motto: "I go where ever the wind takes me."
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

"I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo Empty Re: "I go where ever the wind takes me" - Argo

Post by Obsidian Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Welcome to the pack Argo. ^^ I recommend putting more info into your bio, but you don't have to.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian
Currently on EFA: No

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum