The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Purple Blossom Plains EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Purple Blossom Plains EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Purple Blossom Plains EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Purple Blossom Plains EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Purple Blossom Plains EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Purple Blossom Plains

3 posters

Go down

Purple Blossom Plains Empty Purple Blossom Plains

Post by Breeze Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Purple Blossom Plains Penstemons-tahoe-national-forest_42007_990x742
This plain is full of beautiful purple flowers. In winter, the flowers are kind of dumb. They freeze before it's too late, and we get pretty flowers all year. The flowers "have their own mind" and love to stay out forever, but hate the cold. some will be able to close with their protective leaves before the cold freezes them, but most of the flowers will freeze during winter. These flowers grow only in SC territory and are considered valuable gifts to the other clans. It's on the other half of the river, eventually ending in the beach. Wolves that are going to be mated can chose to have their ceremonies here instead of Sun Set Island.
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Breeze
Currently on EFA: No

Back to top Go down

Purple Blossom Plains Empty Re: Purple Blossom Plains

Post by Torpedo Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:55 pm

I sniff the ground, looking, searching for the scent of Mother. I haven't seen her since.... who knows. I miss her. My siblings miss her, so they sent me out to find her. I miss her scent, and the only thing that fills my nose are these flowers.

Torpedo
Sea Clan
Sea Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:26 am

I wait at the edge of the forest, looking for a brown pelt. I have to remind myself to be looking for a yearling, not the little pup I last saw. My eyes lock on Torpedo; he's so much older now! I can't help but be proud. I whisper his name, then a bit louder so he could hear. I begin to trot to him, and then I break into a run to my pup.
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Torpedo Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:43 am

I hear my name called and Mother's voice. These flowers must be getting to me; the smell of them is quite over powering. I then look up, seeing a grey/silver streak cutting through the purple blooms. Mama? Mama! I yelp like the puppy I once was. I stand and run to meet her nuzzle.

Torpedo
Sea Clan
Sea Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:13 pm

I smile and yip with my son, stopping and nuzzling him. I brush my tongue over his fur (lawl) and take in his scent. It'd been such a long time since I'd seen him last! Look how big you've grown. Your even taller than me already! I say, having to bend my neck up just to see his face. I don't regret my smallness; I actually like it, as it makes me faster than most wolves.
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Torpedo Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Torpedo smiles. Ma! He complains jokingly. Where are we? He asks suddenly after a few moments.

Torpedo
Sea Clan
Sea Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:14 pm

We are in the land of Viscus Slyvae. You are in Sea Clan territory, much like our old home. I run the place here, but some new friends run the other two, Forest Clan and Mountain Clan. I could go on and on, just telling him about the place. I begin to wonder how he got here. Torpedo, how did you find me?
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Torpedo Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Torpedo listens to his mothers words. Viscus Slyvae. He murmurs, looking behind him to the rising, blue mountains. Ava and Shalyla Thorn sent me. They miss you. Why did you leave, Mamma? He asks, craning his head downward to look at his mom.

Torpedo
Sea Clan
Sea Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 pm

I look towards the ocean, half wanting not to answer his question. Wolves began to run off. All my friends left, and one night, remember when you and your sisters were so hungry? Well, I picked up a elk track and i followed it to get food for you, but some humans found me. They took me to some place, but I escaped and tried to make my back to you. But.... I forgot which direction I was supposed to go, and ended up going north. Then I found this place. I puase and look up to his face. They needed me here. TSPR was half dead, and you were growing up and were-are-able to hunt for yourselves. I figured that without me, you would have more food to live. Once I had a beta to take over for a while, I was gonna go and find you, but here you are. I smile weakly, a tear streaking down my face. I miss my daughters, and I haven't got a beta yet. The only other member in SC is Torpedo, if he chooses to stay.
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareak Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Sareak trudges through the woods and spots a meadow of purple flowers. He lowers his head and sniffs the strange blossoms, then sneezes. He raises his head and spots a pair of wolves. Other wolves! Should I go to them? Should I run? He finds his legs moving himself for him, only towards the pair. He lets out a sigh and moves towards the two, who strangely looked alike... perhaps family. Once reaching them, he clears his throat and accidentally sneezes again. Real smooth, Reak. I'm Sareak. May I ask who you are? He asks shakily, looking from the fae, who seemed older, and then to the younger one, yet he was bigger than the fae...

Indigo=thoughts
Red=speech

Sareak
Sea Clan
Sea Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:58 pm

(Good to see you in RP!)

I look up to see a male, telling me his name and asking for mine. I smile, although somehow authoritatively. You may, and my name is Breeze, Dominant of Sea Clan of the Viscus-Slyvae Pack. And this is my son, Torpedo, hopefully the heir to my rank...? I look to Pedo, hoping to see a nod from him.
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Torpedo Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 pm

I nod my head in a yes to my mother. Then I look at Sareak cautiously and murmur my name.

Torpedo
Sea Clan
Sea Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:30 pm

I smile at Torpedo's response. He's going to stay! I would have leapt in joy, but we have company. Would you like to join us here in Sea Clan? I ask, looking back to Sareak.
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Torpedo Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm

"Ma, will you show me the territory?" Torpedo asks, cocking his head to the side a little bit.

Torpedo
Sea Clan
Sea Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum