The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Akaash's Spirit EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Akaash's Spirit EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Akaash's Spirit EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Akaash's Spirit EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Akaash's Spirit EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Akaash's Spirit

Go down

Akaash's Spirit Empty Akaash's Spirit

Post by Akaash Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Akaash's Spirit Akaash10
Akaash's Spirit Akaash10
Akaash's Spirit Akaash11

N A M E ◂▸ Akaash
N I C K N A M E ◂▸ Ash, but his friends may call him Cash if they choose to do so
P R O N U N C I A T I O N ◂▸ \ Ah-Cash /
S E X ◂▸ Masculine
A G E ◂▸ The male has just recently reached his fourth year of living
B I R T H D A Y ◂▸ Being in his early fourth year of age, he was born in 2009 of the 26th in September
S P E C I E S ◂▸ His exact genes are unknown, but he is believed to posses both German Shepherd blood in him as well as the DNA of a Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf, but that is merely an educated guess
R A N K ◂▸ Some may believe he would be a skilled asset in the gatherer title or even the messenger, however, his little hunting skills hold him back from that, leaving him to be a skilled coastguard instead
C L A N ◂▸ His loyalties lie within the Forest Clan's territory
Akaash's Spirit Akaash12

C O A T ◂▸ The coat in which covers his body is quite complex to explain, but lets just say he has a blonde under coat with a copper and faded brown saddle that is outlined in thick streaks of black. Black bands enclose his muzzle and the four of his paws and his eyes are spatted with the same pigment. A very pale cream, almost white hue, coats his ears in white chocolate and adorns his chest with yet another splat. His paws are of the same tint as is his lower tail and stomach and a streak of white is unevenly lined up from his inner eye point and creates a trail to his nose in a tear like fashion. For a better view on his details, a look at the picture provided is highly recommended
E Y E S ◂▸ His right eye is dominantly a neon green, though clear flecks of swirling gold may be seen in his intense gaze. All the while, his right optic is aqua teal in color, also having flecks of gold though the pigments are much more subtle
H E I G H T ◂▸ To the shoulder, Ash reaches 37 inches in height, leaving him to be a decent size male
W E I G H T ◂▸ Akaash reaches a total of 129 pounds, but during the heat of the summer where the prey thrives, he tends to gain some pounds, just as he loses some in the dead of winter
T R A U M A ◂▸ On his right flank, a throbbing burn has singed his skin and his fur is still crisp and stinking of fire, ash, and coals. His burn has just started to heal though it is still painful to the touch or to even look at with its ghastly pink tint to it and Akaash is almost certain that once it is completely healed, an ugly scar will come in its place. Other than that, the brute has little wounds etched into his skin other than subtle scratches, but most injuries may not be viewed as they are covered in a thick coat of fur
Akaash's Spirit Akaash13

P E R S O N A L I T Y ◂▸ | Cunning | Determined | Passionate | Patient | Persistent | Serene | Serious |
● Cunning )( Akaash is clearly marked with skill and deception, but that doesn’t always mean he is deceiving. In all honesty, he prefers to keep to the truth and stick to the facts, but that doesn’t mean he can’t pretend like nothing is going on. Often times this trait can help him handle a dangerous situation and it comes in handy when dealing with rogues or any other rival or enemy
● Determined )( When Ash brings himself through and decides he wants to accomplish or succeed in any known task, he is devoted to do just that. When on task the brute will always put in his full strength both emotionally and physically and his attention concentrated on that particular task will never waver until it is complete. Akaash is one that doesn’t take defeat lightly, so he tries to the extreme to overcome the impossible. Though, in the end, if he has failed, he will admit defeat even if he does so unwillingly
● Passionate )( Akaash is an extremely expressive specimen that has strong emotions to what he believes in. He will always stand up and won’t falter to voice his opinion to anyone speaking against it. Yes, he respects others opinions, but he won’t let you drop the topic until he can express to you the way he views any particular subject
● Patient )( Akaash still struggles with this particular skill, but he has come a long way from where he first started. Now he endures his temper and characterized his endurance by avoiding affect and stalling his impatience
● Persistent )( The brute tends to be stubborn and will keep pressing someone for desired information for as long as they will put up with him. This used to be a child-hood trait, but for some reason this specific trait has kept with him and he remains never ceasing
● Serene )( Cash is not easily agitated and keeps his cool quite well, giving him a calm appearance that gives off the emotion that everything is clear and fine, no matter the situation. However, if you do happen to irritate him, then you may wish to be cautious when you are near him because it is known for him to explode once you reach his breaking point
● Serious )( Akaash is mainly concerned with work or important matters and he isn’t popularly known to the term ‘fun and games’ and he doesn’t take well to ‘play’, though he would always risk a reserved time to enjoy the fun accompany of a young one

T A L E N T S ◂▸ Akaash has always been recognized for his sensitive hearing and sharp sense of smell, he also prides himself in his decent ability on tracking and maneuvering across tough terrain and complicated trails. His hunting could always be improved but when it comes to fighting and battle tactics, he is a born natural. Unlike most canines, he doesn't strike out first, he will patiently wait for his opponent to strike out, and as his enemy is focusing on an attack, Akaash will be focusing on their weak points and will take the time where they are busily trying to take him down, to reverse the play and strike back, in other words, counter attack at their weak points. Strength and anger are not used when he is busying himself in battle, but rather the male uses skill and logic to win in the end
F E A R S ◂▸ Ever since the wildfire that flamed up his old territory, he has had a natural fear of flames. Other than that his heart will also race when dealing with cougars or mountain lions, the species that first began the destruction of his last pack, the same goes with his fear on closed in spaces. He can be extremely claustrophobic and cant stand being forced to stay in one spot, it it is the one of the few things that can cause him real panic, that and losing more loved ones and yet another pack
L I K E S ◂▸ Climbing, Digging, Eating, Music, Soil, Stars, and Vegetation
D I S L I K E S ◂▸ Chaos, Fire, Rejection, Strangers, and Wind
Akaash's Spirit Akaash14

S P O U S E ◂▸ At this rate, Akaash is becoming doubtful that he will ever find love and will die with an unscathed and untouched heart
O F F S P R I N G ◂▸ The unforgiving male is beginning to lose hope that he will ever share his genes with a litter and become the father he desires to be
F A T H E R ◂▸ Farrok
M O T H E R ◂▸ Rasha
B R O T H E R ◂▸ Cheveyo
Akaash's Spirit Akaash15

H I S T O R Y ◂▸ Currently under construction, but I can give a short summary. His mother died shortly after the birth of her pups and Akaash and his brother, Cheveyo, was given to another femme in the pack to be reared. Though their father was the alpha male of the pack, he refused to accept his children and anytime anyone would ask about why he gave up his pups, he would always reply with a snarl and a simple, “No child of mine can kill their mother and still be my offspring." Akaash and Cheveyo were unaware of this and would ask for their father and their new mother would tell them they didn’t have one. So they grew up without a father in their lives, and they weren’t bothered by it, actually. If they had never experienced the relationship with their father, then how were they to know any different? By time the two pups reached two years old they were mature and excelling, they were both confirmed to be successful pack members. However, like most males, the two brothers longed to disperse and were even ready to part ways with their pack, when rogues attacked the alpha male and a few other wolves while they were out checking the borders. One of the wolves were killed while their father was fatally injured, the medics were unsure on the chance of his survival. Meanwhile, the pack was in chaos, not sure on what to do and how to react, until, finally, they came to their senses. They would need someone to take over while the alpha was down, but who? Of course, the first choice was the beta but he was the male that had been killed. Ever so slowly, everyone began to murmur the rumor about the alpha male having pups, only it wasn’t a rumor, it was true. A few of the wolves who had known of Akaash and Cheveyo being the sons of Farook, suggested one of his sons take over. Now of course, this was a major thing to the two brothers, they were told their father had died, and then to learn their father gave up on them and gave them a fake mom? Cheveyo was furious, he bolted, laughing at the pack members for thinking he would help his father that was never there for him. Cheveyo tried to coax Akaash to come with him, and, it was tempting, but Akaash couldn't will himself to turn on his pack. After all, it wasn't their fault the alpha threw out his sons. So it was Akaash that became the new alpha male for the time being, and when Farook finally began to heal from his wounds and found his son leading, he was furious. He attacked Akaash, and, being more experienced, he won the duel, though some say Akaash gave up his title to their rightful owner because he didn't want to fight his father even if he was never there for him. Farook became the alpha once again and Ash was left in the dust to watch, he was pained that his father left him and his brother and that he even attacked him, but he didn't let it get him down too much. Why should he care about Farook if Farook didn't care about him? It was simple, there was no reason. No longer being needed, Ash got ready to disperse like he once wished, but suddenly red and orange could be seen in the distance, engulfing the pine trees in angry flames. The pack scattered, trying to escape the never ceasing wildfire. Several wolves died while others managed to escape, but the pack was split up. Akaash, too, ran, but not before a branch split from a tree. The flickering branch crashed against Ash and the flames licked his fur, singing his skin and causing him to crumple in pain. But with a rush of adrenalin, Ash crawled away from the fire and the burning ceased on his flank before he stumbled away, almost ready to faint as he struggled with escaping. In the end he evaded the fire and has hated fire ever since, for who knows how long the male ran, days, weeks, maybe? It honestly doesn't matter because before he could even get his thoughts sorted out, his burn was gradually healing and he stumbled across the scents of wolves...a pack. Now he only needed to decide, would he move on, or find a new home to settle down?
Akaash's Spirit Akaash16

F A V O U R I T E || A C T I V I T Y ◂▸ Undecided
F A V O U R I T E || C O L O R ◂▸ Yellow
F A V O U R I T E || F O O D ◂▸ Buffalo
F A V O U R I T E || S E A S O N ◂▸ Autumn
F A V O U R I T E || T I M E ◂▸ Dusk
Akaash
Akaash
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Akaash
Currently on EFA: No

Back to top Go down

Akaash's Spirit Empty Re: Akaash's Spirit

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Welcome to the Forest Clan Akaash, your bio is accept, so feel free to jump in and roleplay with us at anytime!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum