The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
The River of Running Water EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
The River of Running Water EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
The River of Running Water EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
The River of Running Water EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
The River of Running Water EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The River of Running Water

Go down

The River of Running Water Empty The River of Running Water

Post by Breeze Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 pm

The River of Running Water Eagle-creek-wilderness-area_columbia-river-gorge-oregon
(Heh, it's a 'lil small.... ^^")

This is the river that separates SC from FC. There are natural land bridges for the messengers, like fallen century-old trees and stepping stones, but be careful not to get swept off your paws! Sometimes your can find fossils of ancient, huge fish. Despite the beautiful landscape and plentiful resources of food, no real red meat live here. This area of land is much colder than at the beaches, and may often form tiny things of ice along the banks overnight but will soon be melted of by noon. During the day, the water will turn a little blue but you will still be able to see the bottom of the water; during the night the water will turn black, and you be able to see nothing in it but your glassy reflection. Mother wolves my often come here to escape the crampedness  of the nursery den and relax. Hardworking or stressed out wolves will also come here to relax to the sound of the waterfall and running water.
Prey: Squirrels, rabbits, birds, fish (PM  me, Guest, if you know of any more.)
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Breeze
Currently on EFA: No

Back to top Go down